Всё то же самое, только местами заметно проще. Пятница же ж!
1. MEN OF LETTERS Among his writings are the Narnia books & "The Screwtape Letters"
2. ACTRESSES Her film credits include Olive in "Easy A" & Skeeter in "The Help"
3. BIOLOGY Chlorophyll absorbs energy from light, which it uses to convert this gas into carbohydrates
4. PENINSULAS Portugal occupies the western portion of this peninsula
5. BOARD GAMES This game similar to "Go" has a Shakespearean name & uses black & white disks
6. HISTORICAL QUOTATIONS Following the Harpers Ferry raid, he said, "I am content to die for God's eternal truth"
7. RECENT FICTION It's the final book in the "Hunger Games" trilogy
8. DO YOU SPEAK COMPUTER? It's the decorative term for the background design on your computer screen
9. YOU'RE AN ANIMAL! You can find a type of this wildcat in Canada but not an A, E, I, O or U in its name
10. THE ZODIAC It's the zodiac sign that's symbolized by a pair of scales
11. 10-LETTER WORDS This 10-letter adjective means able to live both on land & in water
12. WORLD CAPITALS This capital on the Tigris River was founded in the 8th century by Caliph al-Mansur
13. THE CW Mystic Falls, Virginia is the setting of the supernatural CW series with a love triangle at its heart
14. SHAKESPEARE This Shakespearean tragedy is set in the castle of Elsinore
15. STATE CAPITALS This state capital is located about 95 miles northwest of Detroit
16. ANATOMY Muscles may connect directly onto bones or connect to them by these
17. CLASSICAL MUSIC A famous piece by Rimsky-Korsakov is "The Flight of" this insect
18. YOU DO THE MATH! In the equation 6X + 100 = 220, X equals this
19. VOCABULARY In the text of the Pledge of Allegiance, this longest word follows "under God"
20. LITERARY OBJECTS In a John Steinbeck novelette, a diver named Kino finds this valuable title object to pay his child's doctor bill
21. ANCIENT HISTORY In 357 B.C. Philip II of this kingdom set out to conquer Greece
22. I WANT CANDY! This candy bar, crispy wafers in chocolate, is for "Break time. Anytime"
23. POETS In 1846 she & Robert Browning were secretly married
24. FASHION FADS These comfy sheepskin boots from Australia made a big splash in the U.S. in the late 1990s
25. SOUTH AMERICA About 1/3 of Argentina's people live in this city's metropolitan area
26. RECENT ALBUMS "Someone Like You" is a hit song from her hit album "21"
27. UNREAL ESTATE This fictional land's 4 main regions are Quadling, Winkie, Gillikin & Munchkin
28. MEN OF SCIENCE Through his experiments with pea plants, he discovered the basic principles of heredity
29. NEWSPAPERS This Southern city is served by the Times-Picayune
30. THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION His 1776 pamphlet "Common Sense" advocated American independence by saying, "'Tis time to part"
31. MYTHOLOGY Despite his dad's warnings, he flew too close to the sun; the wax on his wings melted & he plunged into the sea
32. SYNONYMS This synonym of "stolen" is found before "Letter" in the title of a Poe story
33. COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES In July 1881 this college opened in Alabama with Booker T. Washington as its first principal
34. FAMOUS AMERICANS In 1844 Brigham Young succeeded him as leader of the Mormon church
35. LITERARY FIRST LINES "All children, except one, grow up" is the first line of this literary work
36. RIVERS New Jersey's western boundary is formed by this river
37. VIDEO GAMES The Mushroom gang races for glory in the Nintendo game called this character's "Kart 7"
38. HOLIDAYS & OBSERVANCES This 40-day period begins on Ash Wednesday & ends on Easter
39. UNDER THE SEA This "funny" fish lives unharmed among a sea anemone's poisonous tentacles
40. BALLET A flurry of ballerinas performs the "Waltz of the Snowflakes" in this beloved ballet
41. FROM THE LATIN The name of this large, deep-pitched brass instrument is Latin for "trumpet"
42. AFRICA Nairobi is the capital of this country
43. MAGAZINES This number follows "J" in the name of a magazine that's "just for teens"
44. EXPLORERS Mactan warriors killed this explorer in 1521, spoiling his circumnavigation of the world
45. BOOK SERIES A series of novels features this kid "& the Olympians"
46. BIBLICAL PEOPLE "And the Lord said unto" this man, "See, I have given into thine hand Jericho"
47. THE ELEMENTS pH, the measure of acidity, stands for "potential" of this element
48. REALITY TV Coaches on "The Voice" include Christina Aguilera & Adam Levine of this group
49. NOVEL SETTINGS The "Twilight" saga is primarily set in this city in Washington state
50. RHYME TIME An Oreo for Chewbacca
[ОТВЕТЫ] ОТВЕТЫ: 1. C.S. Lewis 2. Emma Stone 3. carbon dioxide 4. Iberia(n) 5. Othello 6. John Brown 7. Mockingjay 8. wallpaper 9. lynx 10. Libra 11. amphibious 12. Baghdad 13. The Vampire Diaries 14. Hamlet 15. Lansing 16. tendons 17. the Bumblebee 18. 20 19. indivisible 20. The Pearl 21. Macedon(ia) 22. Kit Kat 23. Elizabeth Barrett Browning 24. ugg( boot)s 25. Buenos Aires 26. Adele 27. Oz 28. Gregor Mendel 29. New Orleans 30. Thomas Paine 31. Icarus 32. purloined 33. Tuskegee 34. Joseph Smith 35. Peter Pan 36. Delaware River 37. Mario 38. Lent 39. clownfish 40. The Nutcracker 41. tuba 42. Kenya 43. 14 44. Ferdinand Magellan 45. Percy Jackson 46. Joshua 47. hydrogen 48. Maroon 5 49. Forks 50. Wookiee cookie
Если захотите ответить, предлагаю, как и ранее, приводить варианты ответов, скажем, в формате: 51. MIR или 51. МИР